More than just another fashionable umbrella.
Welcome to Rainmap. Enjoy exploring our site. We hope you will like our new city umbrella as much as we do.
High-quality, compact size
To make sure you always reach your destination dry and happy, quality is particularly important to us. We want you to enjoy our city umbrellas for a long time. And that's why we made them wind-proof. The next gust of wind will come for sure.Shop
In every detail.
- Inversion-proof - for maximum wind protection.
- Double-layered - for optimal rain protection.
- Non-slip handle - for perfect grip.
- Compact - perfect size for every bag.
- High-quality - for long-lasting pleasure.
Focused and good-looking.
At night all cats are grey - and so are rainy cities. Our colourful umbrellas will make you smile, thanks to our motto "light blue instead of grey" and the great design.
- Practical - the city map always in sight.
- Flexible - one hand free for your camera.
- Innovative - new and collectable.
- Friendly - happy colours that make you smile.
- Special - an umbrella design that makes sense.
And about our umbrella.
|About us:||Rainmap is Jessica Kohl, Daniel Serrano and Holger Kohl.|
|The idea:||Was born in 2010 during a rainy lunch break. We were watching tourists, who tried to make pictures while holding umbrella, map, handbag and camera. Looked funny - was inspiring.|
|What happened next?||
The company was founded in 2011.|
The first umbrellas were produced in 2012 for Hamburg and
in 2014 they were introduced to the market in all of Germany.
|And now?||We are overwhelmed by the positive feedback, looking forward to more cities. Suggestions are always welcome.|
Questions, Requests, Suggestions?
We are here for you.
From additional Logo-print (minimum 100 pieces) to the production of a new city (minimum 1500 pieces), we make it possible.
Don't hesitate to ask.